This three bedroom home is a renovator's delight that can be either moved into or leased out while you plan your future goals. Full of potential, you can leave the home's footprint as is, or extend the property (STCA) to suit your family's needs. The home is freshly painted but retains some original features, you can easily retain as is, or change the old for new with a kitchen and bathroom update. You will love the generous yard that is the perfect size for your dog to revel in! With additional space for an outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance garden beds full of colour, friends and family will be over in no time for a weekend BBQ, or to steal some of the delicious mandarins growing into the yard.
Neat and tidy, this home is conveniently located with a variety of schools and convenience stores within 800m of the front door. In just 1km stroll you will be able to enjoy a day at the beach, a lazy swim in the rock pool, or a run along the coastal path heading either north or south to the variety of beaches, rock pools and cafes dotted along it. It is easy to travel into Wollongong CBD, only a short 15 minutes' drive away, or in under 5 minutes' drive you will be on the Expressway
- Timber floors throughout the home are in fantastic condition
- Security shutters on the exterior of the home easily turn day to night – perfect for any shift workers
- Ceiling fans throughout the living area and bedrooms
- Original kitchen with laminate bench top and 4 burner gas stove
- Separate dining area that could easily be used in a kitchen renovation to expand the kitchen
- Built-in wardrobes to two of the three bedrooms
- Bathroom is in great condition with updated tapware
- The tiled roof has been freshly re-sprayed
- Gated carport to detached external garage for extra parking or easily converted to a workshop
With a relaxed family lifestyle you will love what a quiet area has to offer, especially the memories you and your family will cherish in your new property that is the canvas to create your dream home.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport