According to the Residential Tenancies Act, an Urgent Repair is seen as any of the following:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
If urgent repairs are needed, you should notify our office straight away. If you cannot reach us, please refer to your Residential Tenancy Agreement for the details of the nominated tradesperson to contact.
If you cannot locate your Residential Tenancy Agreement, you may contact the following tradespeople:
Acqua Plumbing Solutions: Ph 0413 860 507
Rocar Electric: Ph 0418 290 601
If you have a repair which is Non Urgent, please complete the information below to report the repair and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you may contact our office on (02) 4226 6222 during our business trading hours.