At Ianni & Co. Property, we take pride in our amazing and inclusive team culture. We are not just work colleagues, we are friends and a second family. Embracing solid teamwork within a trusting and supportive work environment, our belief is that with great people, there is great business and success. With an emphasis on training, knowledge building and encouragement, our team smash their goals both within the office and in our personal lives.
Being part of a service industry, we are in the profession of attending to our clients and providing assistance with creating and showcasing dream lifestyles, managing hard earned investments, being a trusted advisor, assisting entrepreneurs with starting their businesses and helping people find their dream home. In achieving results for all our clients, you will have support from all levels of the company and the wealth of knowledge we have to draw upon. When we say we are a team that embraces teamwork and a supportive environment, we really do mean what we say!
We are always looking for talented people to bring new thoughts and ideas and to join our expanding brand and family. If this sounds like the change you are looking for or where you would like to start your property career, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business is continually growing thanks to the continued support and referrals from our existing clients and we are looking to grow our amazing team. Providing opportunities for people with an aspiration for growth; priding ourselves on 6-star customer service and constantly looking to improve the way we go about our business, we are looking for a new addition to our family.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a highly driven, extremely organised and talented Sales & Marketing Coordinator to support our growing Team.
You will be the driving force that keeps this fun yet hard working teams’ day in order. This role will see you utilise your administration, organisational and relationship management skills daily. As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator, your specific duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administrative support to the sales and property management teams including calendar management and ad hoc tasks
- Database management including data entry and bulk communications
- Schedule, prepare and coordinate seamless property marketing campaigns in line with brand guidelines
- Social media management
- Assist in open home inspections with Saturday inspections on a rotational roster
- Accurate and timely communications with a number of parties including buyers, sellers, solicitors, tradespersons and finance providers, at each step of the sales process
- Preparation of informative and accurate reports, agendas and meeting minutes
- Maintaining and updating all sales records with confident application of relevant legislation
- Knowledge in processes of trust account management, receipting deposits, disbursing marketing funds and end of month procedures
- Attending property photo shoots and writing advertising text
- Preparation of various documentation including listing documents, property proposals, letters, and other documents
- Administration surrounding the settlement process
- Handling phone and email enquiries from buyers
- Monitor marketing industry trends and report to management
- Ensure CPD requirements are met for licencing
Benefits and Perks:
- Modern Office in the heart of Wollongong CBD, amongst a hub of café’s, restaurants and a busy retail precinct
- Supportive and hands on Management Team
- Opportunities for career progression
- Attractive Salary for the right applicant
- On-site parking space provided
- Great handover from the person currently in the role
- Family culture, caring and fun team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a successful, energetic, tight-knit and supportive team.
Skills & Experience:
- Positive, bubbly and friendly attitude with interest in forming long lasting relationships with clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in an administration, marketing or sales coordination role
- Team player with a ‘can do’ approach who has the ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Highly organised individual who can multitask and prioritise incoming work while working to deadlines
- Quick learner who has a strong customer service focus
- Have a solutions oriented mindset and a willingness to take initiative
- Proficiency in both traditional and digital marketing with an open mind to new technologies
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Experience with Agentbox, PropertyMe and REST (preferred, not essential)
- Graphic Design skills (preferred, not essential)
- Passionate about Real Estate
If this sounds like an environment where you can see yourself thriving and achieving your personal best, we would love to hear from you!
Offering a flexible working environment, we are looking for talented and experienced Real Estate Sales people to work with our residential sales and new developments/projects team. We are looking for motivated sales professionals who strive to be top performers and are passionate about the property market in the Illawarra.
- Conduct market appraisals for prospective Vendors, aiming to convert into Listings
- Work with vendors and buyers, understanding vendor/buyer behaviour and managing their experience to create effective long term relationships.
- Work with developers and buyers in projects sold off the plan.
- Assisting your team with the sales process including marketing and completing all necessary documentation associated with the sale of a property
- Manage open house diary, attending and assisting at mid-week and Saturday open homes
- Collaborate with internal teams across all offices to foster networking opportunities
- Continually looking to develop further business opportunities by building effective relationships with current and prospective Vendors, Buyers, Landlords, Tenants and suppliers
- Attend valuations and conduct pre-settlement inspections, buyer appointments and building inspections
- Previous experience in the Real Estate industry
- Understanding of compliance requirements, standards and best practice
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
- Unrestricted Driver’s License and reliable motor vehicle
- Self- motivated, ability to use initiative and exhibit a hunger to learn and develop
- A humble, personalised approach to building relationships with clients
- Proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and phone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask and general administration skills
- Aligned with the Ianni & Co. Property values
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Agentbox is desirable
If this sounds like an environment where you can see yourself thriving and achieving your personal best we would love to hear from you! We look forward to hearing more about yourself, and how your background and experiences could complement our business. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to apply!