Careers at Ianni & Co. Property
At Ianni & Co. Property, we take pride in our inclusive, collaborative team culture. We are not just work colleagues, we are friends and a second family. Embracing solid teamwork within a trusting and supportive work environment, our belief is that with great people, there is a great business and success.
With an emphasis on training, knowledge-building, and encouragement, our team smash their goals both within the office and in our personal lives.
Our business is continually growing thanks to the continued support and referrals from our existing clients and we are looking to grow our amazing team. Our agency provides opportunities for people with an aspiration for growth. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and continually seeking to improve our industry offering.
Why Ianni & Co. Property?
· We have a modern office in the heart of Wollongong CBD, amongst cafés, restaurants and a busy retail precinct
· Our Supportive Management Team that are approachable and always happy to assist when needed
· The opportunities for career progression, professional development and mentorship
· We offer attractive salaries for the right applicant, skills and experience
· On-site parking spaces provided
· We conduct great handovers with well-structured, process driven support provided from the person currently in the role
· We have a fun and caring team environment with a family culture
· The exciting opportunity to develop and grow the essential skills for a successful career in Real Estate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our successful, energetic, tight-knit and supportive team.
According to Google customer reviews, we are one of Wollongong’s most highly respected Agencies.
About the role and core responsibilities
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Management of a portfolio of properties with support
· Acting as main point of contact between Landlord and Tenant
· Arranging repairs and maintenance
· Arranging lease renewals and rent reviews
· Arrears control and termination notices
· Carrying out Routine Inspections
· Carrying out Final Bond Inspections
· Managing Rental Bonds Online
· Attending Consumer Tenancy & Trader Tribunal
· Assist in with inspections
You will have support from all levels of the company with Administration, Leasing Consultant, Accounts and Department Manager Support.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a highly driven, extremely organised and passionate Property Manager with experience to join our Team.
This role will see you utilise your communication, organisational and relationship management skills daily. To succeed in this position, we are looking for the following skills;
· Positive, bubbly and friendly attitude with interest in forming long lasting relationships with clients
· Passionate about Real Estate with Property Management Experience
· Exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills and well presented
· Knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act
· Team player with a ‘can do’ approach who has the ability to work well in a team and autonomously
· Highly organised individual who can multitask and prioritise incoming work while working to deadlines
· Quick learner who has a strong customer service focus
· A solutions-oriented mindset and a willingness to take initiative
· Strong computer skills and proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite with an open mind to new technologies
· Drivers licence and reliable vehicle
· Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
· Experience with Agentbox, PropertyMe and Inspect Real Estate (preferred, not essential)
· Graphic Design skills (preferred, not essential)
About the role and core responsibilities
We are looking for talented and experienced Real Estate Sales people to work with our residential sales and new developments/projects team. We are looking for motivated sales professionals who strive to be top performers and are passionate about the property market in the Illawarra.
As a Sales Agent, your specific duties will include but not be limited to:
· Conduct market appraisals for prospective Vendors, aiming to convert into Listings
· Work with vendors and buyers, understanding vendor/buyer behaviour and managing their experience to create effective long-term relationships.
· Work with developers and buyers in projects sold off the plan.
· Assisting your team with the sales process including marketing and completing all necessary documentation associated with the sale of a property
· Manage open house diary, attending and assisting at mid-week and Saturday open homes
· Collaborate with internal teams across all offices to foster networking opportunities
· Continually looking to develop further business opportunities by building effective relationships with current and prospective Vendors, Buyers, Landlords, Tenants and suppliers
· Attend valuations and conduct pre-settlement inspections, buyer appointments and building inspections
Skills and experience
· Previous experience in the Real Estate industry
· Understanding of compliance requirements, standards and best practice
· A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
· Unrestricted Driver’s License and reliable motor vehicle
· Self- motivated, ability to use initiative and exhibit a hunger to learn and develop
· A humble, personalised approach to building relationships with clients
· Proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service and satisfaction
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and phone manner
· Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask and general administration skills
· Alignment with the Ianni & Co. Property ethics and values
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of Agentbox is desirable
Being part of a service industry, we are in the profession of managing hard earned investments, being a trusted advisor, assisting entrepreneurs with starting their businesses and helping people find their dream home. In achieving results for all our clients, you will have support from all levels of the company and the wealth of knowledge we have to draw upon.
If this sounds like an environment where you can see yourself thriving and achieving your personal best, we would love to hear from you!
We look forward to hearing more about yourself, and how your background and experiences could add value to our growing organisation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and resume with your application
All application with be treated confidentially