Few suburbs resonate with a sense of home making quite like Balgownie. The leafy village atmosphere along with the growing café culture and relaxed community are what home buyer's dreams are made of. We have no reservations in claiming this complex is of the highest calibre currently available in Balgownie. No expense is spared in the finer luxury details; you can expect quality that surpasses the norm with features including; ducted air conditioning throughout, a hardwood timber staircase, intercom system, TV points in all the right places and all of the latest technology as well as offering the highest efficiency lighting.
- Porcelain fixed floorings characterise the open living, dining and kitchen space, while upstairs lies exquisitely appointment carpeting.
- Each townhouse has three well sized bedrooms, all with mirrored built in wardrobes.
- A master suite to envy – enormous in size with a luxurious ensuite and a spacious walk in robe
- The crisp white kitchen is finished with Caesar stone bench tops, Miele appliances and polyurethane finger pull and soft closing drawers
- The bathroom boasts a free-standing bath tub and wall hung vanity that is beautifully framed by floor to ceiling tiles
- Open plan concept leads out to the spacious covered entertaining area
- Take full advantage of the sunlight on the beautiful wrap around grassed and landscaped courtyard of immense size
- Wollongong CBD a 10 minute drive away and a 15 minute leisurely walk to Balgownie Public School, this home is close to everything
- Spend evenings at one of the many restaurants in Balgownie Village with a quick 5 minute walk down the hill home. The bus stop is under a 2 minute walk away to take you into Fairy Meadow's shopping hub.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools