Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this warm and spacious townhouse is prominently placed at the front of a boutique complex of only 4.
This inviting home boasts a spacious open plan living, dining, and kitchen area that flows effortlessly through to a gorgeous all-seasons alfresco area. Featuring a new pergola and low maintenance garden, you can enjoy entertaining with family and friends while having plenty of room for relaxed, afternoon barbecues.
Wake up to the blissful early morning sun and enjoy your morning cuppa on either of your balconies, or enjoy an evening wine as the sunset spills over your tranquil escape. The townhouse features:
• Generously sized bedrooms, including a master complete with walk-in robe and en-suite
• Sleek kitchen featuring stone benchtops, a tiled splashback, gas cooking, and generous storage
• Large double car garage offering flexibility with internal access
• Convenient internal laundry with additional guest toilet
• Rental appraisal of $570.00 - $610.00 per week
Ideally located within a 4-minute drive to the University of Wollongong, 5-minute drive to Wollongong TAFE, and 1km from the Princess Motorway, this property makes access to the broader Illawarra region or Sydney quick and easy. It's also close to Wollongong's major amenities, 200m away from Gilmore Park & Tennis Courts and 3km from the Wollongong CBD and shopping district.
This versatile property is perfect for a growing family, astute investor or downsizer.
Don't miss this opportunity to live within arm's reach of the hustle and bustle of Illawarra's booming suburbs – all while coming home to your own private and serene retreat!
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport