Spacious, elaborate and grandiose – words that come to mind when you first enter this substantial tri-level family home. Elevated not only in position, but also quality, with spectacular unobstructed views to Lake Illawarra and overlooking the undulating hills of the region. The expansive views are almost as vast as the space created within this superior home. Parading a plethora of indoor and outdoor spaces simply unparalleled in other homes of this calibre.
A cascading floor plan provides volumes of space only limited by your imagination, including three flexible living areas plus formal dining, a designated study or fifth bedroom, a huge eat-in kitchen and restful flow to a series of sun-kissed alfresco and outdoor entertaining zones. Capitalising on the regions natural beauty and a sense of privacy, this strong and impressive abode has it all. Grand proportions is the motto, with further scope to create, improve and indulge your architectural skills. Opportunity awaits where the sky is the limit!
This beautiful family home showcases:
- Tiled and timber flooring throughout, with feature granite staircases
- Luxurious master retreat with walk-in-robe and generous ensuite
- Basement with private rear access; the ideal space for a self-contained living space, teenager retreat, home gym or games room.
- Lockable full brick and concrete under house storage, ready for a workshop or even a wine cellar.
- Polyurethane kitchen with 900mm Ilve oven, granite benchtops and splashback
- Move straight in or invest with an estimated rental return of $750 - $800 per week
- Midpoint between the Illawarra's most iconic regional locations, with Wollongong's CBD 11km to the North and Shellharbour City 15km to the South.
Savour the quiet surrounds while being conveniently located only 5km from stunning Port Kembla Beach and Pool or Warrawong's Shopping District with a wide selection of supermarkets, boutique shops and entertainment options. Within a short 6-minute drive, you will be at Illawarra Sports High School and beautiful Kulla Bay Park - the perfect spot for a morning run with the dog along the coastal walkway. Immerse yourself in Warrawong's cultural precinct and ample eateries, which are just a short 7-minute drive away.
This prestigious home is fit for the growing family or those seeking large proportions. A stunning home built to last and a great opportunity for the next lucky owner!
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Water Views