Enjoy the exclusive locale of this tidy three bedroom home, situated in the heart of Tarrawanna being one of the most sought-after family oriented suburbs of the Illawarra. Tarrawanna Public School is located 80m down the road and the delicious Le-Rose Thai restaurant is a mere 4 minute walk way – a must to try! This home features polished floorboards, roller shutters, an expansive rear yard, tidy frontage, and ample space for the family. You will love coming home to this character-filled property, ready for you to make your own.
- Three sizeable bedrooms with wardrobes to each
- Separate living and dining areas with air conditioning to the lounge room
- Neat kitchen with a dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Block out roller shutters great for your privacy and keeping cool
- Internal laundry with rear laundry room
- Ideal rear yard for the whole family to play with a separate fenced off area, cubby house and garden shed / workshop
- Situated on a main vein through Tarrawanna, Meadow Street is a prime position for the busy family with the public school just across the road and local shops and cafes set within a 4 minute walk
- Pets will be considered
- Garage is not included in the tenancy
***CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR INSPECTIONS***
In the interest of everyone's health and safety, we ask that you please follow our below conditions of entry when attending our inspections:
* Each person attending the inspection who is over the age of 18 must register to inspect by clicking 'Book an inspection' and entering your details.
* If you cannot attend the scheduled inspection, click "I can't find a suitable day or time" then register your details so we can notify you of the next available inspection.
* Use the provided hand sanitiser upon entering the property.
* Avoid touching surfaces within the property and if you would like anything opened please ask an agent to assist you.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport